Saturday, October 3, 2026

Banished!

I, Comes Elias Artocopus, once commander of the Chimera Legion, have received a troubling missive from the Imperial Council.


By the order of the Council, the Legion has been disbanded and I have been banished from the Empire.

I fear for the future of my soldiers. They will have no future in the Empire. The reputation of our Legion will cling to them like the stench of death on a battlefield. The army will not accept them and they will not be able to find work. They will spend the rest of their days begging for scraps from passersby.

As for me, I see only one honorable course of action. I will hunt down the lich king and destroy him, or die in the attempt.

I invite all my comrades in arms to join me. Together we will restore our honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment